In Case You Were Wondering
1. Last movie you saw in the theater? Wanted with Angelina.
2. What book are you reading? The Kitchen God’s Wife by Amy Tan
3. Favorite Board Game? I get bored of them easily. I’d say Scrabble.
4. Favorite Magazine? I don’t read magazines; I only look at the pictures. I’d say a good gossip magazine like OK or People.
5. Favorite Smells? I love the smell of wet soil and grass at Monrovia High School’s track, clean laundry, a new book, and Febreeze.
6. Favorite Sounds? I love the sound of a lonesome ocean. My recent favorite was Oahu’s North Shore. I am also fond of the sound of the birds chirping outside my open widow of my bedroom at my mom’s house.
7. Worst feeling in the world? Feeling nervous. It makes me stomach hurt.
8. What is the first thing you think of when you wake? “Why did I pick the 6-3 shift?”
9. Favorite fast food place? Right now I like Yoshi’s. I love the avocado rolls and teriyaki bowls.
10. Future child's name? Henry.
11. If I had a lot of money I'd... travel, buy my mom some property in Missouri, pay off my car, and buy my dream RV.
12. Do you drive fast? I’m extreme. I drive too fast or too slow, never just right.
13. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? No, I just sleep. Sometimes I ruin my books when I fall asleep with them. I wake up angry at whoever rolled over my paperback.
14. Storms cool or scary. I think storms are moody. I like them. I especially enjoy a monsoon. I love the smell of the warm concrete and Arizona dust after a monsoon.
15. What was your first car? The first car I drove was a ’66 Mustang. I can’t wait to get another one and relive the feeling of freedom and power. I loved feeling propelled against the back of my seat when I drove up Mayflower in Monrovia.
16. Favorite Drink? Crystal Light, Sunkist, and Root Beer.
17. Finish this statement, if I had the time I would... teach in a foreign country, do volunteer humanitarian work, go to nursing school, take photography classes, travel, and read.
18. Do you eat the stems on broccoli. Yes.
19. If you could dye your hair any other color, what would be your choice? I think my hair is too hard to brush when I dye it, but I’d say blonde, blonde.
20. Name all the different cities you have lived in? Monrovia, CA; Rexburg, ID; Higley, AZ; and Mesa, AZ.
21. Favorite sports to watch? Hockey
22. What’s under your bed? A Ziploc of spare change and the books I want to read next.
23. One nice thing about the person who sent this to you? She always has my back and she taught me most of what I know.
24. Would you like to be born as yourself again? Yes, is that vain?
25. Over easy or sunny side up? Over easy
26. Morning person or night owl? Night owl
27. Favorite place to relax? I love to relax by the pool with a book.
28. Favorite Pie? Strawberry
29. Favorite ice cream flavor? Dulce De Leche